I know I have been MIA with posts lately but I plan to draft up some posts very soon and go on a posting spree. I have been quite busy with birthdays this month as well as my own…-_- both parents are also born in September. I am pretty much done with my ultimate love… food T-T
I also hope to start posting about Kdramas and artist reviews soon. Man… I have a lot to write and get caught up on…..
Anyways, I got nominated for this Libster Award Nomination from my bestie at Healthy & Relaxed, Yinka A.
11 Facts about me
- I am ambidextrous, more dominantly right handed but can’t use it for certain tasks like brushing my teeth 😛 and I feel I eat more with my left hand than my right… my mom says I’m defective lollllll
- I’m a major chocoholic. I do have my limits though… I don’t like mint chocolate and I saw somewhere where they but chocolate on chicken…. HUGE NO NO
- I’m a social butterfly but I like smaller get-togethers and being by myself A LOT better. I have days and days where I don’t want to associate with people at all. I rather stay home in my bed and watch dramas all day. ^.^
- I’m learning Korean just because I like it. Level 2 starting soon 🙂
- I got into this whole korean (or asian thing rather… it’s starting to branch out) in 2008 but it wasn’t really until 2010 where I met someone who completely exposed me to everything she could. Now I am ahead of her.
- I love writing even though I haven’t been writing as much as I used like in high school (trying to change that).
- People seem interested when I say that I did Music Business Management in college… like I didn Office Admin too and that doesn’t seem to get noticed 😛 I liked it but Canadian music industry is soooo small…
- I was born in Montreal but no where near fluent in French. Though I do want to pick it up again
- I’m a workaholic… can be a good or a bad thing. I have two jobs and I feel like I still need to do more :-/
- Huge music fan even though I don’t really like what is Top40 right now. I will stick to my Kpop, JPop, Cpop, 90s-early 00s music, ol school reggae and YouTube. I feel old when I think that the newer music is just noise to me.
- I can dance 🙂 I mean actual choreography. I can learn pretty quick too.
These were some of the questions that she has asked. For someone that has known me for probably 10 years, she should know I take absolutely crappy care of my hair. So these answers should be interesting to answer or hard to answer.
- What is your #1 hair tip? —I’m trying to take my own advice right now. If your hair is relaxed, pay attention to it and take care of it. I had nice hair pass my shoulders and now because I don’t take care of it, it got shorter and has broken is some places.
- What is your favourite colour? — I have three… Red, Blue, Black
- What is your #1 hair regret? — Not taking care of my hair. I tend to be very lazy and think I don’t have time even though I should make the time.
- Are you relaxed, natural, or texlaxed? — I don’t even know… I think natural right now because I have been just braiding my hair for the last 8 months without putting chemicals. So for now, yes natural.
- How long is your hair currently? — Last time, I checked it was still slightly pass than my shoulders.
- Ice cream or cake? — CAKE! I love ice cream too but I can’t eat to much of it. Damn you lactose.
- What is your favourite protective style? — Braids…. I hope that counts.
- Favourite type of shoe? — Boots… any kind really that I can walk in. Sneakers…. tom boy much ;P
- Any hidden talents? — No idea maybe the ability to pick up how to use computer software really quick even though technology hates me….
- What is your least favourite part of your hair regimen? — Taking out my braids… my mom never helps me and I have a lot of hair :-S
- Celebrity hair crush? — No idea -_-. Yinka isn’t a celeb but I say her because I give her props for the patience she has doing her hair. It’s paying off 😀
I will be changing up some of the questions because I don’t have many hair bloggers.
- Who got you into Kpop? (family, friend, etc.)
- Who was your first bias?
- Who is your favourite blogger?
- How long have you been exposed to the Kpop world?
- What was your first K-drama?
- What did you listen to before being exposed to Kpop?
- Favourite type of shoes?
- Sweet tooth?
- Hidden talents?
- Favourite Korean reality show?
- What do you like about Kpop?
Not following much bloggers… yet.
Stay tuned for a lot of posts coming you way in the next few weeks!!!