So if you have seen my artist review post on VIXX, you probably know that I had just discovered them back in January 2014 and I have been hooked ever since. I had been trying to watch behind the scene shows just because they are so entertaining. Vixx TV is a series that is on VIXX’s YouTube channel that releases every couple of weeks or so. I believe it is still on going but if you were to watch it, I would start now. Last time I checked (May 4), they had a total of 96 videos. The videos are on average 5 mins but I could go through them quicker if I didn’t work. I think it took me about a month or two to go through them on and off. This basically started after they debuted until now, so you can really see how the grew as a group and individually which is absolutely what I love about the series!
Some of my favourites (Can’t list everything because either I can’t remember and/or it will be a long list) :
- Something that I could watch over and over: Ken’s Version of On and On (Musical Version) and Rap Imitation
- Ravi and N’s laugh in basically ALL the videos… I don’t know.. their laugh is interesting and I think they laugh the most.
- Leo is gradually talking more and if not he is singing at some point 🙂
- Hongbin’s death stare towards Ravi in both Hongbin’s and Hyuk’s Q&A videos (ep. 89 and 90)
After continuously thinking about what I should list next, I have concluded that there are indeed to many to list so I will leave it at that and hope that you watch it for yourself.
Notes about watching these videos:
- The playlist order is backwards and isn’t also up to date. So I would watch the first episode and find the next one manually
- Episode 14 is posted as private… have no idea why…
- They have that stupidly annoying high pitch tone at the beginning of the videos and sometimes Ravi, N, and Ken add on to that so I suggest turning down your volume when you start a new video!
- Prepare to laugh A LOT!
UPDATE 06/03/14: Vixx TV aired its 100th episode on May 27th which was also the ending of the mini series. I hope that with this ending that there will be something else in the works because their crazy personalities will be missed on YouTube 🙂
What do you think of this series? What is your favourite moments?